TRAFFIC LIGHT SYSTEM (COVID-19 Protection Framework)
Government guidelines will allow us to operate in all phases of the Traffic Light System (COVID-19 Protection Framework), this of course means your next appointment may look and feel slightly different with safety precautions in place but we will no longer require you to have a vaccine certificate.
When visiting our salons at the “Orange Light”, we kindly ask that upon arrival you;
– Wear your mask
– Sanitise your hands
Our team will also be doing their very best to keep to the rules and your cooperation with this would be greatly appreciated.
We really appreciate everyone’s effort so far to wear their masks to our salons. To avoid staining your beautiful fabric masks we recommend that you bring a disposable mask or one that you don’t mind if it gets a little product on it. Thank you so much!
KEEPING YOURSELF & OTHERS SAFE
Operating under “Orange Light” of the Traffic Light System, our workplace can open and have customers on site, but with some restrictions. Some initial things to be aware of before planning to see us:
– It is up to you if you want to scan in using the NZ COVID Tracer app or record your details for contact tracing every time you enter our salons.
– You are encouraged to wear face coverings to keep yourself and others safe. For Face covering advice and requirements please see; covid19.govt.nz/health-and-wellbeing/protect-yourself-and-others/wear-a-face-covering/
– We’ve introduced staggered start and finish times where possible to reduce congestion and contact. Please refrain from arriving outside of your allocated time slot.
– If you visit one of our salons we ask that you social distance from our other clients or visitors.
– We will be deep cleaning and disinfecting stations, devices or tools before and after use.
– Our job involves interacting with clients, so we will limit contact by offering contactless payment methods, and contactless delivery. We will be regularly cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces like EFTPOS machines etc and will have hand sanitiser available.
– We will be working hard to monitor salon access and exit points to enable physical distancing so please be flexible and patient with us – our managers will be essentially the ‘traffic controllers’ in house and guide you, for your safety and that of others.
– We’re also trusting our clients who are feeling unwell or experiencing any flu-like symptoms, to contact Healthline or the Ministry of Health & cancel their appointment. This is an effort to reduce risk where possible and we’ll reschedule as soon as they return a negative test result.
Thank you for your support and understanding!