TRAFFIC LIGHT SYSTEM (COVID-19 Protection Framework)
The Government has announced a new COVID-19 Protection Framework to replace the existing Alert Level system when it is safe to do, supported by vaccination certificates. The Alert Level System is still in place and businesses and people should continue to follow all current Alert Level rules. For further information about these announcements please see the Unite Against COVID-19 website.
Government guidelines will allow us to operate in all phases of the Traffic Light System (COVID-19 Protection Framework), this of course means your next appointment may look and feel slightly different with PPE and other safety precautions in place.
When our salons reopen, we kindly ask that upon arrival you;
– sign in,
– show proof of vaccination &
– wear your mask,
our team will also be doing their very best to keep to the rules and your cooperation with this would be greatly appreciated.
KEEPING YOURSELF & OTHERS SAFE
Operating under the Traffic Light System, our workplace can open and have customers on site, but with some restrictions. Some initial things to be aware of before planning to see us:
– You must scan in using the NZ COVID Tracer app or record your details for contact tracing every time you enter our salons.
– We kindly ask that you show your proof of vaccination upon arrival.
– You are encouraged to wear face coverings to keep yourself and others safe. For Face covering advice and requirements please see; https://covid19.govt.nz/health-and-wellbeing/protect-yourself-and-others/wear-a-face-covering/
– We are introducing staggered start and finish times where possible to reduce congestion and contact. Please refrain from arriving outside of your allocated time slot.
– Please understand our ability to accommodate changes to your appointment will be significantly reduced at this time e.g. lateness or extra services.
– If you visit one of our salons we ask that you keep 2 metres apart from our other clients or visitors.
– We will be deep cleaning and disinfecting stations, devices or tools before and after use.
– Our job involves interacting with clients, so we will limit contact by offering contactless payment methods, and contactless delivery. We will be regularly cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces like EFTPOS machines etc and will have hand sanitiser available.
– We will be working hard to monitor salon access and exit points to enable physical distancing so please be flexible and patient with us – our managers will be essentially the ‘traffic controllers’ in house and guide you, for your safety and that of others.
– If you feel unwell please contact Healthline or check the Ministry of Health website.
The Servilles team will be fully vaccinated by the time we re-open and the sooner Auckland gets to 90%, the sooner we can safely get back to work and having you back in the salon.
Please take care and kia kaha.
Love, the Servilles team xx