Why we think you need to work for us now
If you didn’t already know, we’re currently hiring and with all bias aside, we think you should know about it because we believe you need a bit of Servilles livin’ in your life.
Yes we are a top hair company who kills it in awards, but that doesn’t mean you have to be a hair stylist to work for us.
An eye for fashion, a glowing personality and dedication to your career is all you need to have a shinning career with Servilles
1. Put a smile on their dial.
We’re in the business of making people look and feel their best on the daily. This is probably one of the utmost perks of the job, greeting someone as they come into the salon feeling ‘normal’ and then greeting them again as they leave feeling and looking their absolute best self. Being able to turn around someones day and make them feel more confident in their own skin definitely makes this job, a feel good one.
2. A big company with big values.
Working for Servilles comes with the perks of working for any big company like having lots of people to get to know, tonnes of talent to learn from etc etc. But what is common with working for a big company is the feeling of just becoming another number. THIS IS 100% NOT THE CASE AT SERVILLES. Paul Serville himself is heavily involved in the day to day operations of the business, popping into salon, training staff and just getting to know everyone! So you won’t run the risk of just being another number here, everyone’s work goes recognised and everyone becomes friends.
3. We’re all about glitz and glamour.
There is no beating around the bush with this one. We’re right in the heart of the fashion industry so it wouldn’t be out of the ordinary to have to live it up at fashion shows or have contact with NZ celebrities, so if this sounds like a chore to you, then this job probably isn’t right for you…
4. Ceeeeeleeeebrate good times, come on!
The events! The parties! The awards! The excuses to dress up! Need we say anymore?
5. You’d be silly to say no to these opportunities. Although you may not be a hairdresser, there are still plenty of opportunities for you to experience and learn from at Servilles. To name a few…Photoshoots with international photographers and stylists for you to watch happen in real time as well as International Celebrities giving exclusive talks to the Servilles staff body. As we said, these are just a few, I guess you’ll have to work for us to find other kinds of things you’ll get up to!
We can assure you, all the above is true, even though it may sound too great to be. So if you want to apply for one of our Front of House Receptionist roles then click here to find out more.