PLATINUM STYLIST & SALON MANAGER
ACHIEVEMENTS IN HAIRDRESSING:
- Hair director for Servilles Your Colour campaign 2015
- Stylist of the Year, Servilles Annual Awards 2015
- Team Member on the Wella Australasian Colour Club 2014
- Overall Servilles Stylist of the Year at the Servilles Awards 2013, 2014
- Senior Stylist of the Year at the Servilles Awards 2012
- Member of the Servilles Creative Team for NZ Fashion Week
- New Zealand’s Next Top Model, including the makeover episode cycle 3
- Co-directed the hair team for PWC New Gen Show (2010) & Sunday Magazine show (2011) at NZ Fashion Week
- Editorial work published in Sunday Magazine (cover), MiNDFOOD, Remix, The Guide, Simply You (cover)
- Top Stylist of the Year Winner at the Servilles Awards 2011
- New Stylist of the Year at the Servilles Awards 2009
- Most Promising Stylist of the Year at the Servilles Awards 2009
- Colour Specialist of the Year at the Servilles Awards 2008
HAIR TRENDS YOU’RE LOVING FOR WINTER 2015?
I’m absolutely loving warmer tones in the hair.
FAVOURITE NEW HAIR PRODUCT?
It’s got to be EIMI Dry Me! So good for adding texture and it also gives new life to a blow wave.
WHO IS YOUR HAIR MUSE?
At the moment it’s Juliette Hogan.
THE SHOP WHERE YOUR WALLET ALWAYS GETS A WORK OUT?
I’m always shopping online.
AFTER HOURS I CAN BE FOUND…
Any chance I can get I am at the beach.
AUCKLAND’S BEST EATERY?
Depends on the mood but The Depot never disappoints.
BEST THING ABOUT WORKING AT SERVILLES NEWMARKET?
Our amazing team, and of course the clients!
IF I WASN’T A HAIRDRESSER, I’D BE..
A make-up artist who hates doing hair.
WEBSITES YOU FREQUENT?
Airbnb and Pinterest, always looking for travel information.
TRACK/ARTIST YOU’RE LISTENING TO AT THE MOMENT?
Leon Bridges, Drax Project.